Those who are passionate about their country and want to serve it in every possible way can apply online for Pak Army Jobs 2022. Now everyone has a chance to dedicate their life for their country and for this purpose, they can join Pak Army to fulfill their dream. Most of the people desire about getting a job as a captain or a soldier in Pakistan Army, because according to them getting a job in this honorable department is very difficult. They do not only give chance to male candidates but they regularly post jobs for females also as they firmly believe in equality and women empowerment. For online registration, Pak Army official website can be accessed here joinpakarmy.gov.pk and get the latest updates. If you do not have any degree or high-level education then do not worry because they also accept people from matric base and this is the minimum education requirement.
Go to Job Section
For More Armed Forces Jobs: Click Here
Pak Army Vacancies 2022 for Male & Female in Sindh, Punjab & KPK
About Pakistan Army
Pakistan Army is one of the most respectable defense department of Pakistan and is a part of Pakistan Armed Forces established by the government when Pakistan came into being on 14 August 1947, after the separation from India. This department is like a shield of Pakistan that protects it from enemies and unwanted circumstances. They not only protect the borders of Pakistan but also a source of the socio-economical establishment. Because a country prosper when they are sure that, their protectors are strong enough to assure peace. According to the international institute of strategic intelligence estimation, Pakistan has 600,000 on-duty soldiers that are supported by the National Guard and army reserved. This makes it the sixth-largest and one of the best army in the entire world.
List of Available Vacancies (Update)
- Army Services Corps (ASC)
- Civil Driver
- Corps of Signals
- Sipahi Clerk
- Corps of Engineers
- Medical Cadet
- Army Education Corps
- Military Police (General Duty)
- Sweeper (Sanitary Worker)
- Corps of Electrical
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb)
- Mechanical Engineers
- Public Relation Officer (PRO)
- Soldier (General Duty)
- Mess Waiter
Advantages to Join Pak Army
Pak Army is like a home for various officers and soldiers that work in it because they give various benefits and comfort to their employees. If you want to get more information about the ranks, salaries, and advantages to join Pak Army, then you can read further as we have gathered details for you.
- Health and dental care is provided on weekly basis
- Retirement plans
- Post-retirement benefits
- Chances of advancement
- Lifetime pension
- Friendly and motivated environment
- Attractive salary packages
- Accommodation in the academy
- Chance to grow as an individual
- Training under professional officers
- Free food
- Cooperative management
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army 2022
If you have made up your mind about to Join Pak Army but do not know where to start from and whether you are eligible to apply or not. You can read further for the procedure and more details about eligibility criteria that they set for being a part of the team and serve your country wholeheartedly.
- Candidate should be in between 17 years to 27 years of age.
- Once you will join it you will be trained according to the requirement and certain set of rules will be given to you.
- Height of the applicant should be more than 5ft 6inches (5”6’)
- The applicant should be unmarried at the time of registration and should be physically fit for the medical test that will be conducted after the interview.
- The minimum qualification that one should have for applying is matric class.
- If you have completed your matric and inter or you have a bachelor’s or postgraduate degree, getting a rank in this field as a soldier, officer or captain depends upon your qualification.
How to Apply for PAK Army Jobs?
Are you interested to joining the Pak Army but confused about how you can apply or whether you have to submit an application or a CV, then you need not worry as we covered everything for you. If you want to apply for Pak Army Jobs, then you have to register yourself that can be done by clicking the link given at the end and it will redirect you to their official page whereby giving your CNIC, name and educational certificates you will create an account. Then they will give you the date for a test that they conduct to shortlist thousands of candidates. Next, if you will pass the test they you will become eligible for the interview that will be held shortly after few days of test. For more information, you can visit their website.