Website Zones, LLC
About the job
As an experienced Microsoft BI Developer, you will be part of a fast paced, highly productive, dynamic, and engaging IT team creating and maintaining efficient Azure based BI data solutions for business problems. You will be responsible for the design, full life cycle development, and implementation of reporting and analytical solutions, and support the integration of those applications into the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of applications. You will work closely with different application and internal business owners to turn data into information and knowledge that supports and helps business teams drive improvement in key business metrics, customer experience and business results.
Design and development of business intelligence solutions leveraging Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, SQL Synapse Analytics and Power BI
- Translate data into informative visuals and reports with Power BI development and administration
- Develop visual reports and dashboards using Power BI desktop that will be embedded into Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications based on user requirements
- Collaborate with technical teams responsible for sources of data to ingest new data sets and maintain existing data flows
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Develop, adhere to, and advocate for Data Warehouse development standards, including BI best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a similar technical discipline is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on coding experience leveraging Microsoft BI tools like – SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Analytical services (SSAS tabular) and Excel /Pivot Tables
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience with Azure SQL, Data Factory, Power BI
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g., dimensional modeling) and data mining preferred
- Previous development experience with Dynamics 365 ERP an CRM applications and embedded Power BI report preferred
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical with a problem-solving aptitude
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team.
Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Retirement Benefits and EOBI. We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – it’s an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture.
If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Note: It is totally remote position (2PM – 11PM PK Time).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.