Website Zones, LLC
About the job
Job Title: Senior Cloud and DevOps Engineer,
This resource will be a key member of the digital transformation team at Zones. We are looking for individuals who want to grow professionally and make an impact on the business transformation of a $2 billion USD company.
Introduction to Zones Digital Innovation Center:
The Zones Digital Innovation Center is a global network of Digital-First accelerators in Seattle, New York, and Islamabad. Here, Zones’ “intrapreneurs” work with Zones’ business leaders, industry partners, and customers to develop and scale innovative ideas into valuable businesses. Our mission is to radically accelerate digital innovation through collaboration and rapid experimentation that delivers connected, integrated, and automated technology solutions to businesses worldwide.
Zones Digital Platform:
The Zones Digital Platform (ZDP) is an IT organisation’s next-generation technology, services, and workforce management system. ZDP enables global enterprises, mid-size, and small businesses to integrate with Zones and the Zones partner ecosystem to manage and deliver multi-stakeholder IT solutions worldwide.
Be the default digital platform for the discovery, procurement, fulfilment, and support of the technology solutions industry. (amazon.com for IT)
Seamlessly integrate (data), automate (process), and enable real-time collaborations (people) for IT supply chains between customers, suppliers, and service delivery teams.
You are a hands-on Cloud and DevOps engineer with a computer science or engineering background. You know how to deploy, manage, and scale enterprise-ready SaaS platforms in private data centres, on Azure Cloud. You possess knowledge of agile processes and principles. You also have a keen interest in e-commerce processes and double-sided marketplaces. You possess intellectual curiosity, box thinking, strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work/influence across multiple stakeholder groups.
What You Will Do:
- You will design, implement, and manage the DevOps strategy for the Zones Digital platform.
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to develop CI/CD pipelines that support test-driven development practices.
- Develop and manage cloud infrastructure to support a global e-commerce platform.
- Troubleshoot/Fix Build/Deployment issues.
- Document system changes, e.g. Build/Deployment/AD/Network/etc.
- Manage the source control system.
What You Have:
- 10+ years of progressive engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer supporting enterprise software.
- 5+ years of experience in supporting e-commerce or payment systems.
- Expert-level experience working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience on Azure.
- Experience in design-build/deployment systems for projects.
- Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
- Working knowledge of SQL.
BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field, and or relevant experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.