Website Zones, LLC
About the job
Manager, Team Lead, Service NOW Center of Excellence
The Manager, Team Lead, Service NOW Center of Excellence will be a key member of the team whose charter is to drive the digital transformation of Zones. We are looking for an individual who wants to make an impact on the business transformation of a $2 billion USD company.
We recognize and emphasize that digital transformation is more than a technology initiative. It is about successfully addressing business operating models, people, processes and enabling digital/AI platforms. The Manager, Team Lead, Service NOW Center of Excellence will be responsible for managing multiple initiatives and be actively engaged with the multi-disciplined, matrixed team for driving adoption by Zones Internal teams and customers.
Zones is a diverse technology company with clients ranging from mid-market companies to Fortune 500 enterprises. Our business model is complex, and we are changing from being a product sales company to becoming an IT solutions and services company. That will require us to transform how we interact with our customers, what steps we take to empower our team members, and how we optimize our internal operations and our interactions with vendors and partners.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced leader with a depth of experience in Service NOW professional and can take on both technical and process assignments. You have a background of deep technical know-how, business operations, and consulting experience. You possess intellectual curiosity, out of box thinking, strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work/influence across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Flexible in reacting to a dynamic environment and thus able to lead your team as priorities emerge.
- You drive for impact that is measurable and observable.
- Leadership skills with proven management experience in driving implementation and adoption of Service NOW solutions.
- Experience leading large-scale digital or complex IT change and transformation especially in the Service NOW area.
- Are a Self-starter with extensive Service NOW and operations experience.
- Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships, influence stakeholders, and drive outcomes.
- Ability to Challenge conventional views and present ideas persuasively to resolve conflict and gain buy-in/steer others to achieve specific outcomes.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Business acumen.
- Process management / process improvement experience.
· Develop and nurture a very strong key team culture centered around service to colleagues and clients.
· Lead and identify initiatives to digitally transform the global supply chain processes involving stakeholder organizations from around the company.
· Deliver these key initiatives on time and within scope.
· Bring thought leadership and vision to create the future state of the Service NOW Center of Excellence processes leveraging digital solutions which drive Zones offerings along with providing 5 Star service for our clients.
· Identify and lead projects as product owner that may be related to Service NOW operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, data set up, automation potential assessment, ERP solutions implementation, automation, training delivery, change management, etc.
· Drive implementation and adoption of modern Service NOW technology across the organization.
· Develop KPIs and metrics to measure and report progress.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Service NOW – 8 plus years of experience
- Service NOW MVP (Preferred)
- IT: 10 years (Preferred)
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team.
Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Gratuity and EOBI. We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – it’s an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture.
If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Job Timings: 8PM – 5AM (Pakistan time)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.