About the job
Purpose of the Job:
The position is responsible to build relationships to ensure successful delivery of the
short- and long-term expectations of the stakeholders, whilst implementing strategies to
advance revenue, profitability, operations and sustainability.
- Build & lead a team comprising of Facility Management, Property Management Brand Acquisition functions.
- Build, foster and maintain relationships with various retail brands and partners.
- Determine potential/prospective tenants, perform background & credit checks and other responsibilities to see if the prospective tenant/client is qualified.
- Determining ROIs for tenants and unit holders & effective negotiations on the
- leasing/ contract terms.
- Managing and following up for the collection of rent payments, security deposits and registration fees.
- Keeping the tenants/clients informed of any contract changes or upcoming issues & work proactively to ensure retention.
- Work closely with the internal & external stakeholders to help develop tenant/client mix to ensure targeted revenue to meet the Company’s objectives.
- Responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns to promote our property unit.
- Work closely with the marketing & social media team for the promotion of mall 35.
- Providing support in overseeing mall’s operational matters.
- Responsible for meeting monthly KPI’s.
- Property Management Team, Project Management Team, Marketing Team
- Clients/ Tenants
- Retail Brands
- Education: MBA/ Masters in Management & Marketing
- Experience: 6-8 Years Relevant Experience
- Location: Islamabad
- Create, develop and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the Company’s income through existing and potential new clients to target, initiate and develop business relationship.
- Negotiate the terms of lease agreements, Manage partnership with both the clients and the tenants.
Customers & Stakeholders:
- Works in a highly collaborative manner with internal and external stakeholders to effectively communicate the value proposition.
- Professionally represent the Company before brands and partners for business development/ acquisition.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.