About the job
The position will be responsible for the facilitation & implementation of Organizational development initiatives across the company to achieve strategic & operational objectives.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Professional expertise in designing & implementation of the HR compensation strategy, Grading structure, required to achieve business objectives and retention of quality talent.
- Develop effective HR initiatives for employee retention, promotion, and succession planning.
- Formulation & implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- To manage the end-to-end Performance Management Cycle of the organization & help develop KPIs & competency frameworks.
- Lead Employer branding initiatives.
- Digital HR strategy & enablement, automation of HR processes.
- Effective Manpower planning.
- Talent Acquisition.
- Business acumen
- Communication skills
- Critical evaluation
- Ethical Practice
- Culture awareness
- HR expertise
- Leadership & Navigation
- Relationship Management
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and deliver on timelines.
- Change management skills.
- MBA HR/ Equivalent Degree, Certifications are plus
- Minimum 10-12 years of relevant experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.