About the job
Xgrid Full Stack Developers are skilled and talented professionals, who can design, deploy and test breakthrough software for clouds and data centers. You will enjoy being part of an extremely talented, motivated team interacting with both business and development counterparts to capture key marketing requirements and translate them to products designed for our customers. Moreover, you will be encouraged to become active in the open source communities. This will provide you a unique exposure of the entire ecosystem (involving technology, community, customers and partners) in the cutting-edge data center and cloud space.
The ideal Xgrid Full Stack Developer will have experience developing and delivering complex “enterprise grade” mission-critical automated systems for our data center and cloud customers. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-motivator, which is an absolute MUST in a startup environment. They will have a high customer and product delivery orientation, with the ability to both understand the “big picture” issues AND to drill down to detail.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions.
- Deliver a complete front end application.
- Cooperate with other developers in the process of building RESTful APIs.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa.
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end and back-end engineering.
- Use knowledge of software development and product feature integration in order to architect end-to-end solutions for our customers.
- Design GUI that is user-friendly, operationally functional and visually appealing.
- Have the ability to lead the entire feature lifecycle (from the design to the delivery phases) of applications and products. This includes:
- Ability to define and review architecture, implementation and test specifications to ensure that the product architecture continues to meet high levels of scalability, resilience and fault-tolerance
- Ability to execute the implementation specs with a team of engineers
- Ability to drive the integration and automated testing (at unit, functional and scale granularities) efforts to ensure that the product meets the requisite production quality metrics.
- Demonstrate designs using documents, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams.
- Prepare any and all other regular and special documentation as needed.
- Be involved in active discussions on open source community forums, code reviews, and proposing, implementing, and testing blueprints to design production-grade solutions for customers.
- Investigate and analyze software issues.
- Identify and address performance, scale, and other bottlenecks; and fix bugs in existing software.
- Follow software development lifecycle processes.
- Share team leadership responsibilities, including:
- Mentoring, coordinating activities, improving engineering processes, inspiring and motivating others, working as a promoter of new ideas and technology solutions in virtualization, networking, and cloud space.
- BS or MS in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
- 3 – 5 Plus years of experience
- Proficient and passionate Angular / React, Typescript and NodeJS developer.
- Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack, MERN Stack, and Full Stack technologies.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Must have a strong grip on ReactiveX asynchronous programming and Observables (RxJS).
- Experience in State Management frameworks/libraries. Redux, NgRx is a nice plus.
- Advanced knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Firebase).
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end application and assets.
- Proficiency with Data visualization and charting tools/frameworks like HighCharts, AMCharts, Chart.JS and D3.JS is a huge plus.
- Experience integrating Web Services and APIs (REST & SOAP) and websockets.
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is preferred:
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Strong grip and proficient understanding of version control tools, such as git, mercurial, SVN, as well as experience with other development tools such as Jenkins and JIRA, etc.
- Solid understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client.
- Experience with webpack, grunt and other build tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of authentication and access control principles.
- Strong software debugging and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in information gathering and requirement documentation.
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to customer-driven fast-paced development environments.
- Aptitude to learn new bleeding-edge technologies.
- Team player with outstanding collaboration and teamwork attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with Docker containers and AWS cloud environments is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.