About the job
Xgrid Python Developers are skilled and talented professionals, who can design, develop, and test breakthrough software for clouds and data centers. You will enjoy being part of an extremely talented, motivated team interacting with both business and development counterparts to capture key marketing requirements and translate them to products designed for our customers.
Moreover, you will be encouraged to become active in the open source communities. This will provide you a unique exposure of the entire ecosystem (involving technology, community, customers and partners) in the cutting-edge data center and cloud space.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Use knowledge of software development and product feature integration in order to architect end-to-end solutions for our customers.
- Be involved in active discussions on open source community forums, code reviews, and proposing, implementing, and testing blueprints to design production-grade solutions for our customers.
- Have the ability to lead the entire feature lifecycle (from the design to the delivery
- phases) of applications and products. This includes: ○ Ability to define and review architecture, implementation and test specifications to ensure that the product architecture continues to meet high levels of scalability, resilience and fault-tolerance ○ Ability to execute the implementation specs with a team of engineers and demonstrate knowledge of coding modules; ○ Ability to drive the integration and automated testing efforts (at unit, functional and scale granularities) to ensure that the product meets the requisite production quality metrics.
- Demonstrate product designs using documents, flowcharts, layouts, and diagrams.
- Investigate and analyze software issues
- Follow software development lifecycle processes
- Share team leadership responsibilities, including: Mentoring, coordinating activities, improving qualification processes, inspiring and motivating others, working as a promoter of new ideas and technology solutions in virtualization, networking and cloud space.
- Required Skills
- BS in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or similar
- Proficient in Python (2.7 & 3.x)
- Worked with git, mercurial, SVN, Jenkins and JIRA, etc.
- Strong in Design Patterns and OOP concepts.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with application and security compliance and OAuth 2.0 will be a huge plus
- Strong knowledge in modern application design and architecture development.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Advance knowledge of System Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced with RESTful JSON API’s.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), knowledge
- of MySQL is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.