About the job
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies across the world! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Contact potential & existing customers via phone, email etc.
- Engage prospects & sell products/services via demos etc.
- Schedule sales demos and meetings.
- Set up & manage a CRM or contact list.
- Build rapport & relationships with prospects and existing customers, gain deep understanding of their needs.
- Set sales goals to increase revenue & report sales team performance results.
- Create, distribute and collect customer surveys, compiling the results in a datasheet or report.
- Conduct general administration tasks.
- Handle customer inquiries, complaints as the first point of contact.
- Perform research to gather information about industry practices, competitors etc.
- Find prospective buyers according to client instructions & cultivate connections through email, social media & calls.
- Ad hoc tasks
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree and minimum of 1 year experience
- 2-3 years of sales experience and proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas and successfully manage customer relationships
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Able to work on a graveyard shift
- Tech savvy & familiar with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, CRM and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g., MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g., Google Calendar)
- Proactive & confident with keen attention to details
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive compensation package
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.