About the job
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal finance and make a tangible difference in people’s everyday lives. We’re looking for a motivated, hardworking, and competitive Senior Manual QA Tester for a full-time, permanent position.
- Testing and assuring high quality performance of website
- Reporting and validating bugs for all components
- Creating test plans and test cases
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change
- Staying up-to-date with developing technologies and showcasing them in your work
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Visa sponsorship (after 24 months with the company, based on performance, in case you will be working from outside the U.S.)
- 100% remote position
- Expected work schedule is 55 hours/week, Monday to Friday. This position entails a full overlap with US EST business hours.
- Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to reply to successful applicants.
What We Are Looking For
- At least 4 years’ experience in Manual Testing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work hard
- Proficient in written/spoken English
What’s on Offer?
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.