About the job
We take pride in our diversified team that consists of people from both local and international backgrounds working together to strive for excellence. If you think you have the technical skills to contribute to our fast-growing business, feel free to apply.
We are looking for an experienced ERPNext Developer who will be responsible for:
• The candidate will be required to Design, Configure, Build, Test, Deploy and Maintain ERPNext and Frappe-based applications
• Gathering technical requirements for internal and external customers.
• Creation of documentation for software development and testing
• Participation and use of Agile development methodologies
• Drive continuous improvement in development and operations best practices
• Ability to convey complex information in both written and oral form to technical and non-technical audiences
Requirements Technical qualifications:
• BS in computer science or equivalent preferred
• Experience in Frappe, ERPNext, JS, MySQL, Python & Frappe-based web development.
• Hands-on Product development over Frappe Framework, ERPNext
• Experience with workflows, access controls, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards design and development.
• OOP concepts and Backend Development Experience.
• Hands-on experience with MySQL and MariaDB.
- Experience with one or more ERPNext Modules like Human Resources, CRM, Buying, Selling, Asset Management, Stock, Buying, Accounting, and Project.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.