About the job
We are looking for CRM Architect with 10+ years of experience in assisting solution design, and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365 solution for Omini-Channel Banking applications such as internet banking, mobile banking, CRM and loan origination.
What you will be doing:
- Apply the functional resources/business analysts with requirements gathering and provides design guidance for mid to large sized Dynamics 365 (CRM) projects.
- Provides leadership and technical guidance to the project team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
- Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design documents.
- Advise pre-sales & technical teams on best practice architectures for internal and customer facing solutions. This can be a reactive response to a customer need or request for proposal and include participating in proof-of-concepts, making product demonstrations, presentations and preparing Dynamics 365 Online consumption estimates for the proposed solution architectures.
- Understand customers’ overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence
- Mentoring and leading VeriPark project team members and customers to be proficient in delivering Online and On-Prem based solutions. This can also include identifying architectural problems in projects, providing solutions to these problems and participating in software development processes to help implementing new technologies.
- Identify, build, drive programs and R&D studies to establish new technical practices and learn private or public preview cutting-edge technologies.
- Documenting and sharing designs, technical best practices / insights with internal teams
- Maintaining and advancing technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with technology trends and competitive insights on cloud and on-prem technologies.
- Assisting solution design, and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365 solution. Responsible for application architecture and design decisions during a project.
- Works to map overall design to requirements and systems, ensuring solutions align with business goals and processes, and fit within the enterprise context
Skills / Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365.
- Assisting solution design, and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365 solution.
- Professional certification in CRM or agree to achieve appropriate certification in agreed upon timeframe
- Deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Sales, Field Service, Customer Service, Marketing, Portals, USD and other emerging Microsoft software.
- Ability to design, configure and deploy Dynamics CRM solutions based on complex XRM solutions with multiple customizations, plugins and batch/real-time integrations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that enable comprehension and resolution of complex business and technical issues
- Enthusiastic team-player as well as a self-motivated
- Innovative, open minded and proactive
- Excellent English skills
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive compensation & benefits package
- Performance linked bonus
- Work remotely
- Tremendous learning opportunities
- A thriving and energetic culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do
VeriPark (https://www.veripark.com/) is a global software company with 24 years of expertise in the Financial Services industry. Our mission is to enable financial institutions to become digital leaders by delivering world class customer journeys in digital and assisted channels. We develop omni-channel delivery, customer engagement (CRM), branch automation and loan origination solutions based on Microsoft technology (Azure, Dynamics 365, Power Platform) for banks and insurance companies worldwide.
With offices in 15 countries from Canada over Europe and the Middle East to Kuala Lumpur, our 900+ colleagues are serving customers in more than 30 countries worldwide. We’re proud to say we’re Passionate, Progressive and Professional and are looking forward to welcome candidates who share the same values to our VeriPark family
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.