About the job
As a Consultant, you will be involved in executing market assessments, product strategies, product and service launches, field/sales force effectiveness, therapy management programs, market access and pricing including regulatory and reimbursement, strategic sourcing, cost optimization, benchmarking, strategic planning, program management in Pharmaceuticals/ Biotechnology/ Medical Technology and Diagnostics.
Working under the guidance of senior team members, consultants are responsible for
The individual should be able to leverage his/her education and experience during project execution with the client.
- Strong primary and secondary research skills
- Performing rigorous strategic, operational and financial analyses to pinpoint appropriate, practical recommendations for clients.
- Transforming information into thoughtful insights regarding the client’s strategic direction
- Knowledge about the pharma and healthcare landscape and current trends in the industry
- Proven record of successfully managing medium-to-large-scale projects with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Expert Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills with preference for experience with advanced analytical programs such as Power Bi, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment as part of a closely-knit team (demonstrating patience and poise under pressure)
- Must demonstrate willingness to work overtime when required.
- A strong academic record including an MBA or MS from a top business/research school
- Life Sciences/ Pharma education is a plus
This job is provided by Shine.com
Desired Skills and Experience
power bi, music making, market access, service launches, project execution, cost optimization, program management, strategic planning, secondary research, strategic sourcing, market assessments, product strategies
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.