This position is responsible for expected to support Pricing Team in the alignment & execution of the Pricing Strategy of Mobile Products & Portfolio. This position is the custodian of pricing of the current product portfolio as well as responsible for the evaluation and approval of new products and pricing moves suggested by Segments Teams.
The position plays a pivotal role to ensure that products are priced competitively while identifying opportunities to launch new products and monetize existing ones in line with the overall strategy and business plan.
- Competitive Intelligence: Tracker product portfolios across the industry, share prompt visibility with management on any price moves, product launches, and changes by competition.
- Core Pricing: Alignment and sanity of commercial initiatives. Conduct pre-post analytics on commercial initiatives, identifying key insights and learnings while benchmarking against business case assumptions.
- Core Pricing: Business cases evaluation in line with the business plan. Evaluate assigned business cases working with segments teams, identifying gaps and issues for correction followed by approvals from stakeholders.
- Reporting and Monitoring: Ensure accurate and timely delivery of daily/weekly/monthly trackers to stakeholders in key areas of responsibility.
- Business Alignment: Ensure overall business alignment with business plan targets. Track trends of salient commercial KPIs (base, revenue, traffic) and work with segments to propose corrective actions.
- Business Case Modelling
- Understanding of Management Information Systems.
- Negotiation Skills
- Number crunching aptitude
- Product Management, Business Acumen
- Telecom MarketSpace
- Industry Trends
- Financial Modelling
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors / 16-years education from a reputed university.
- MBA Preferred.
- 3 – 4 years of experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A