Website United Bank Limited (UBL)
Management of all Projects / Regulatory Requirements / Process optimization / System Bugs / Vendor Coordination relevant to consumer products.
The core responsibility is to manage Issuing & Acquiring part of Prime 4 system (Prime-Web , Fraud Guard & Online)
- Managing & processing of credit cards projects and impacted interface systems within timelines defined by regulatory/internal authority
- Coordination with card system vendor for different types of enhancements and issue fixation by ensuring the system integrity
- Coordination with VISA and MasterCard team pertaining to payment system
- Coordination with PRIME system support team on daily BAU items and on-going projects
- Meeting business expectations in terms of functionalities & timelines with maximum accuracy
- Overall stakeholder management for system downtime as per the requirement
- To ensure that bank SOPs & SLAs are kept updated from regulatory and internal compliance perspective.
- Supervision of payment system parameters and SOC changes.
- To ensure tasks are processed strictly in accordance with the approved SOP, policies and regulatory guidelines
- Ensure alignment of key objectives with all stakeholder
- Managing, tracking of projects /CRFs / SONs within portfolio on regular basis
- Provide necessary guidance and supervision to Project/Portfolio teams to meet the project/portfolio objectives
- Facilitating business stakeholders in improving business process model and to Identify system constraints associated operational risk and architectural challenges.
- UAT Plan preparation
- Team building & Coordination
- MIS management
- Demonstrated ability to work with and to drive cross-functional teams
- Good technology professional background
- Highly motivated and passionate about new technologies
- Project Management
- Ability to augment teamwork by providing leadership
- Credit Card Product Knowledge
Company: United Bank Limited (UBL)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A