Website U Microfinance Bank Limited
About the job
Purpose of Job
- To build strong and effective corporate relations with all stakeholder including SECP, SBP, CDC and Government Ministries & Institutions.
- To build effective practices concerning meetings of the Board of Directors and Shareholders.
- To ensure compliance with the legal and regulatory affairs concerning Corporate practices.
- To extend support to the internal stakeholder during Audits & SBP Inspections and provide all required data in terms of Board approvals, resolutions and minutes extracts.
- To provide full support to the Chief Legal Officer & Company Secretary in all matters.
- Preparing preliminary agendas, notices, presentations for Board, Board committees, AGM, EOGM and Mancom meetings.
- To coordinate with all departments to obtain their presentations for the Board and Board Committee meetings.
- Drafting minutes of meetings for Board, Board committees, AGM, EOGM and Mancom meetings.
- To share relevant extracts from the minutes of meeting, resolutions and share action items from the meeting with relevant stakeholders.
- Drafting various Letters, Resolutions to be approved via circulation, Documents, Research papers, Policies, Manuals and Terms of Reference as required.
- Carry out research on various subjects as required.
- To correspond and build strong relations with the internal and external stakeholder including SECP, SBP, CDC and Government Ministries and Institutions.
- To execute complete process that fall in the domain of Corporate Affairs Department in relation to equity and issuance of shares etc.
- To arrange Board assessments and Directors Trainings.
- To extend full support to all internal stakeholder on matters or queries related to Board, Shareholder, Corporate and Legal Affairs.
- To maintain and update regulatory registers.
- To deal with Internal, External Auditors and SBP Inspection Team regarding audit/inspection of Secretariat and share the required data.
- To extend full support to departments of the bank in relation to department Audit or SBP inspection and provide all the required data.
- To quarterly update Risk Registers shared by Risk Departments and SBP Registers shared by the Compliance Department.
- Drafting of Show Cause Notices as and when required as per the investigation reports shared by the HR department.
- To actively participate in the HRCC meetings and handle matters related to HRCC.
- To prepare presentations, present and record minutes of Corporate Secretariat Meetings.
- To actively participate in all projects undertaken by the department.
- Proficient in MS Office and Power Point.
- Proficient in recording minutes of meeting.
- Good knowledge of Companies Act, CDC, SECP & SBP regulations/notices/directives issued from time to time.
- Good knowledge of Corporate Governance and Corporate practices.
- Strong Record Management Skills.
- Strong analytical and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines without compromising quality of output.
- Well organized, excellent management skills and pro-active.
- Team Player.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently on projects.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Flexible individual having good social attributes.
- Maintains organizational values.
- Eager to learn and enhance skill set through past and present experiences.
- Ability to work in both team and independently.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree from an HEC recognized institution.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.