Website U Microfinance Bank Limited
About the job
Purpose of Job
To assist Head of Legal, Unit Head Litigation and Manager Legal with the working of legal department.
- Assist in drafting and vetting various legal documents, polices and contracts.
- Maintaining record, master index and filing of all legal documents in the internal repository.
- Devolving and maintaining an organized internal deliverable system.
- To carry out Legal or other researches as and when required.
- Handel routines legal queries from Head Office and Branches.
- Drafting of POAs issued to lawyers, preparing lawyers invoices and maintaining all record of the same in the assigned format.
- To stamp and process all agreements prior to signing of all signatories, maintain a track of agreements sent for signatures and timely disburse to the relevant departments for execution.
- Procure stamp paper as per defined SOP and print legal agreements as and when required.
- To prepare department’s meeting presentations and minutes of meeting
- Updating daily and weekly dashboards as required.
- Thoroughly acquainted with legal researching websites such Pakistan law site, Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, HeinOnline, JSTOR etc.
- Proficient knowledge of various laws and statutes on subject such as labor law, banking law and company law.
- Good knowledge of MS word and Power Point.
- Good Written and Oral Communication skills.
- Excellent Record Management Skills
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
Experience and Qualification
- Hold a Bachelors of Law (Hons.) from a renowned local or foreign University
- Have minimum 2-3 years of experience in an organization primarily working in contract/corporate section.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.