About the job
A US-based company that combines people and software to make high-quality, fast, effortless, and accessible designs is looking for a Data Scientist. The developer will be responsible for producing high-quality results and contributing to cross-functional projects. The company’s unique system matches businesses with the ideal design teams in order to build customized and business-centric solutions. The company has managed to raise more than $2 mn in funding so far. This role will require 6+ hours overlap with the PST time zone and will be a long-term position.
- Scale-up engineering in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the existing team to deliver high-quality products
- Perform test case reviews and ensure the code meets set requirements
- Build large, critical infrastructure and perform regular code reviews
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a Data Scientist
- Extremely skilled with SQL and related technologies/frameworks
- Confidence in their own technical ability
- Prior experience in research or data science is desirable
- Excellent English communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.