About the job
A US-based tech company that is reimagining the eCommerce workspace with its intelligent robot technology, is looking for a Full-stack React/Node Engineer. The engineer will be responsible for building new features and handling projects from end-to-end. The company has managed to raise $50mn in funding so far and has managed to revitalize the eCommerce order fulfillment process with their robotic end-to-end sorting, piece-picking and packing solutions. This is a great opportunity to test your skills and work on challenging, innovative projects.
- Write clean, efficient, scalable, maintainable, and reusable code
- Develop highly efficient UI/UX components
- Analyze website performance and drive improvements
- Collaborate with other teams to design, develop, review and test applications
- Stay current with latest technologies and implement them wherever possible
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of relevant full-stack engineering experience working with React.js and Node.js
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.