About the job
A NASDAQ-listed company that focuses on the convergence of deep learning technology and healthcare to offer world-class solutions is looking for a Data Engineer. The selected candidate will be responsible for evaluating and configuring new tools while conducting regular review sessions with junior developers. The company’s AI-powered technology is helping to improve lives and radically reduce healthcare spending. This is a great opportunity for developers who enjoy working in an agile environment.
- Design and build robust systems in line with the product goals
- Expand data sets to business
- Regulate the delivery of real-time data pipelines and large-scale datasets across the platforms
- Help translate data migration issues and improve the system performance
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a data engineer
- Extensive experience with AWS and AWS Glue
- Prolific experience in Kinesis and AWS Redshift
- Experience in SQL
- Prior experience using relational databases and ETO systems
- Solid understanding of data storage compliance and policies securing
- Experience with PHI
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.