About the job
A fast-emerging SaaS cloud platform for integrated artificial intelligence is looking for a C/C++ Developer. The developer will be responsible for translating the product requirements into technical code, with a focus on designing, coding, testing, debugging, implementing, and maintaining software applications. The platform is powered by cutting-edge, patent-pending technology, capable of consuming both structured and unstructured data as well as training models in real-time. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate on developing new features and fixing existing bugs using strong technical and communication skills. The role is suitable for those who want to join a fast-growing team and grow rapidly in their careers. It is a full-time, long-term position that requires at least 4+ hours of overlap with EST.
- Collaborate with the existing team of developers to create custom software solutions
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable C/C++ code
- Translate technical requirements into code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in the system and implement solutions
- Perform maintenance and ensure the software application is running adequately
- Participate in daily standups and manage tasks
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of professional experience with software development using C/C++
- Deep understanding of Redis
- Preferred additional understanding of PostgreSQL
- Proficient understanding of standard template library (STL): algorithms, containers, functions, and iterators
- Good understanding of common code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Mercurial, etc.
- High proficiency in writing native modules using high-level languages (e.g. Node, Python, Go, etc)
- Experience with OS X, and LINUX
- Understanding of mathematical library armadillo, OpenCV, and Boost
- Experience with multithreading, and GPU programming
- Familiarity with socket programming and experience with ZeroMQ
- Proficiency in English language
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.