About the job
A fast-growing company providing human resource solutions to the retail and hospitality sector is looking for a Senior Backend (PHP/Laravel) Developer. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for the realization of all business logic within the platform and create APIs to give access to the native apps and external partners. The candidate will also ship high-quality software and initiate interesting and decent discussions with the team. The company is focused on rebuilding the entire service stack and utilizing technology to improve every aspect of the business. It has raised up to $4.7 mn so far. This is a great chance for those who want to make an impact while working with a unique culture.
- Build, identify and refactor quality features
- Work productively with the team to deliver architectural decisions
- Establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback as required
- Align properly with the product owners and managers
- Contribute to developing an amazing team with the readiness for international adventures
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of professional experience as a (PHP) back-end developer
- Proficiency with Git, CI /CD, MySQL, Laravel, AWS/Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, and Elastic
- Familiarity with both back-end and front-end technologies but with a definite passion for back-end development
- Prior experience with open-source contributions/projects on GitHub is preferred
- Strong communication skills and experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in (preferably international) marketplaces and working in a startup
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.