About the job
An industry-leading company with up to $2 bn in revenue and a diverse team, is looking for a Senior Python Developer. The developer will be responsible for refactoring the code and carrying out migrations to AWS. The ideal candidate is expected to have a good knowledge of Python fundamentals, libraries, and data classes. This position presents a great opportunity to collaborate with a team of engineers to solve challenging problems at scale.
- Contribute to the internal IT efforts including tools for operations, system integration, data movement, ETL, and batch processing
- Design and develop scalable services and APIs across the product portfolio
- Collaborate and work with team members to accomplish common goals
- Ensure successful delivery of projects to achieve business values
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Proficiency with Python fundamentals
- Good understanding of Python libraries, data classes, file I/O
- Sound understanding of AWS is preferred
- Good understanding of SQL databases (writing stored procedures, DB design)
- Experience in building and implementing complex algorithms
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.