About the job
A U.S.-based company that is creating a novel technology that drives the connected vehicle ecosystem for vehicle software upgrades, data logging, and diagnostics, is looking for a Senior Mobile Developer. The developer will be in charge of building future-proof systems that perform at scale. The company is developing automotive technologies that enable businesses to shape the future of connected mobility for people everywhere. The company has managed to secure more than $82mn during their Series B round of funding.
- Work in a team environment with engineers, product management, and a design team
- Collaborate across high-quality teams and departments with stakeholders
- Maintain a focus on quality and work actively to progress from good to better
- Write detailed, high-performant code that is easy to read and is well-documented
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a mobile developer
- Extensive experience with Android and Android SDK
- Prolific experience with iOS Development
- Fluent in verbal and written English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.