About the job
A NASDAQ-listed company that is manufacturing a fleet of world-class electric vehicles in a bid to build a greener future is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer. The selected candidate will be in charge of designing and developing efficient front-end code while working in collaboration with a team of professionals. The company is determined to offset the carbon footprint and build sustainable alternatives that will transform the transportation industry. The company has managed to raise more than $10.5 bn in funding so far.
- Build, scale, and manage new front-end capabilities for the platform
- Improve performance and scalability of the user-facing features
- Own client interactions and drive talks targeted at identifying and resolving problems
- Deliver high-quality products by working with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a front-end engineer
- Demonstrable experience working with Typescript and React
- Nice to have some knowledge of Python, AWS, and Node.js
- Experience with GraphQL, Apollo Client, and Material UI is desirable
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and conversational
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.