About the job
An emerging delivery service platform that seeks to develop a system for purchasing and delivering goods efficiently is looking for a Senior Flutter Engineer. The selected candidate will be responsible for efficiently carrying out the platform’s integration between Native and Flutter. The online grocery platform that provides doorstep deliveries of groceries and other home essentials is quickly becoming a household name. During their Series B round, the company secured more than $25mn in funding. This will be a long-term, full-time role that requires 3+ hours overlap with the GTM time zone.
- Develop and maintain clean, simple, readable codes
- Take ownership of the continued efforts to scale mobile app development across engineering
- Provide valuable insight on how to refine the processes and tools to support additional contributors in the architecture and code
- Ideate and implement new solutions or technologies for improvements
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- 5+ years of experience working with Flutter and related technologies
- Extensive experience working with React Native
- Nice to have some experience with Swift and Kotlin
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.