About the job
An NYSE-listed company that is providing high-value sectors of the food processing and aviation industries with cutting-edge global technological solutions, is looking for a Back-End Python Engineer. The engineer will be in charge of identifying customer requirements and potential bottlenecks to provide effective solutions. The company offers customers cutting-edge design, manufacture, testing, and services for technologically complex systems and products. This position can lead to long-term opportunities for the developer.
- Build self-contained, reusable, and testable code
- Develop, share and enhance best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Work with an extremely high standard and contribute meaningfully to achieve set goals
- Optimizing the platform for faster execution and solving scalability issues
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a back-end engineer
- Extensive experience working with Python, Rest APIs, and Microservices
- Prior experience with feature-level or project-level work
- Some knowledge of Data bricks, Spark, or Azure version of Spark is nice to have
- Strong understanding of CosmosDB or MongoDB is desirable
- Experience with integrating Salesforce APIS is preferred
- Nice to have some experience with GRPC
- Excellent English communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.