About the job
A fast-growing company providing innovative enterprise software for the home improvement industry is looking for a Backend .NET Engineer. The engineer will be responsible for utilizing .NET infrastructure to create software solutions, rewriting existing code to ensure compliance, and more. The company is currently supporting home improvement programs for various leading national retailers, and providing a wide range of products including HVAC, flooring, countertops, siding, kitchen and bath remodeling, etc. to their customers. This is a rare chance to collaborate in an exciting and challenging environment that encourages independent thinking, problem-solving, and growth. It is a full-time role that requires a minimum of 4 hours daily overlap with EST.
- Utilize .NET infrastructure to create software solutions
- Rewrite existing code to ensure compliance with specified guidelines
- Ensure that outputs are user-friendly and visually compelling
- Collaborate with product teams & engineering professionals (especially front-end engineers)
- Optimize the platform for faster execution and solve scalability issues
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of back-end development experience
- Proficiency in .NET Core and ASP.NET
- Experience in writing enterprise software
- Experience with SharePoint or working with a CMS system would be an added advantage
- Expertise in architectural patterns, like MVC
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.