About the job
A rapidly-growing company that is revolutionizing the healthcare industry by providing first-in-class tele-expertise solutions is looking for a Web Front-End Developer. The selected candidate will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams and troubleshooting issues as they arise. The company enables flexible access technology, case coordination, and inventory logistics tools to improve top-line performance and lower the cost of orthopedic surgeries. This position requires an overlap with the US time zone. The company has managed to successfully raise close to $190K in funding.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes of site/app designs and convert them into the real, usable interfaces
- Utilize multiple markup languages to write web pages
- Perform regular site maintenance and optimization of web pages for maximum speed, scalability, and the best user experience
- Maintain brand consistency
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Web Designers, Back-end Developers, Project Managers, and System Analysts to complete projects
- Maintain technical documentation, including tests, analytics, and troubleshooting
- Bridge the gap between visual designs and their technical implementation
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Knowledge of React
- Familiarity with Node.js is nice to have
- Excellent English communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.