About the job
A well-established company developing state-of-the-art AI research and deployment services is looking for an Azure Developer. The developer will be expected to produce high-quality results by leading or contributing to innovative cross-functional projects. The U.S.-based company is determined to help humanity progress further by leveraging the power of modern AI technology. The company has managed to secure around $1bn in funding so far.
- Create code that complies with coding industry standards and best practices
- Participate in sprint planning, building product roadmap, daily standups, and sprint retrospectives
- Monitor the creation and testing of data-driven services and user interfaces
- Collaborate on software designs that meet technical and business requirements
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Extensive experience in Azure
- Solid understanding of Azure functioning and processes
- Experience in integration and deploying various Azure services and Azure Infra using Python and Azure SDK
- Experience in creating Azure database
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.