About the job
An emerging company providing users with immersive music visuals as augmented reality NFTs is looking for a Unity Developer. The selected candidate will be collaborating with cross-functional teams in engineering, data science, product, management, internal and external stakeholders to build a next-gen product. The company is on a mission to curate the physical world through visual music AR NFTs that bring musicians and fans together in a shared creator economy. This is an amazing opportunity for developers who are looking forward to tackling complex issues and building game-changing solutions.
- Write clean, documented, and high-performance codes
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and design teams to develop complex and scalable systems
- Perform code reviews, debugging, and troubleshooting with peers to enhance UX
- Solve complex problems and take initiative to come up with creative solutions
- Continuously work on improvising the product and team simultaneously
- Sketch and optimize performance bottlenecks
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a Unity developer
- Ability to follow technical requirements and guidelines
- Self-starter and critical thinker
- Fluent in conversational and written English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.