About the job
A fast-growing company developing technology solutions that improve business and daily life is looking to hire a Full-stack Engineer (Angular/Typescript). The engineer will be responsible for building various features and managing well-functioning databases and applications. The company works on guiding innovations for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. They have grown rapidly and made sales up to $29bn. This is a great chance for those who want to work on forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to several people.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Work closely with the product management and design teams to define feature requirements
- Deliver products that materially impact the business and improves customer experiences
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Troubleshoot, debug, upgrade and test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security, data protection settings and write technical documentation
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Strong Familiarity with Angular 11 (or latest), Typescript, REST and microservices architecture
- Experience with MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node) stack development
- Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (SCM / Unit Tests)
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable APIs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.