About the job
A fast-growing company that specializes on copyrights and plagiarism services, as well as brand protection and security from threats and piracy, is looking for a Software Engineer. The selected candidate will be working independently while taking responsibility for features, and reporting new developments to the team. The company’s modern platform will help clients to monitor their products automatically and stop product piracy on the internet. The company has managed to securely raise €4.8mn during their Series A round of funding.
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team to address broad, complicated problems
- Identify solutions to challenging issues and build up procedures
- Follow the latest advances in programming languages and web applications
- Make creative suggestions to assure the platform’s effectiveness
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- 7+ years of experience working with Spring Framework and SpringBoot
- At least 7+ years of experience with Java
- Excellent Engish communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.