About the job
A US-based company building a virtual behavioral health clinic for highly intuitive and astute youth is looking for a Software Engineer. The engineer will be in charge of developing different solutions from scratch and work on existing applications. The company is providing tailor-made mental health treatment for teens, young adults, and families. The company has raised more than $820K in funding during their Seed round of funding.
- Create and deliver high-quality, performant, and maintainable features that add significant business value
- Work closely with colleagues across the organization and understand the business
- Apply knowledge in guiding data modeling discussions and decisions
- Collaborate with product and design to iterate on high-quality product solutions
- Identify bottlenecks in engineering processes, tools, and procedures and implement improvements
- Encourage a culture of collaboration and learning among the engineering, product, and design teams through mentoring, documentation, presentations, or other methods of knowledge sharing
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Must have experience with React, Python, and PostgreSQL
- Capability to deconstruct ambiguous problems into smaller parts with tractable solutions
- A growth mindset as well as a sense of humor
- Ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy creating an environment that values fun, learning, and growth
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.