About the job
A fast-growing tech startup using low latency programming to build an ultra-high-performance smart contract platform is looking for a Software Engineer. The engineer will be a critical member of the team and will be responsible for solving highly technical issues and high-impact problems in a fast-paced environment. The company is on a mission to enable the next generation of decentralized apps for modern blockchain users. This is a great opportunity for developers who enjoy working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Create high-value fault-tolerant distributed systems
- Planning and designing virtual machine optimizations with compilers
- Evaluating methods for accelerating popular routines or patterns of routines
- Analyzing strategies to improve branch prediction
- Work as a strong team player, collaborator, and effective communicator
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Strong knowledge of LLVM, Clang, Virtual machines, and profiling tools is required
- Expertise in software architecture is a must
- Knowledge of Unix, Shell scripting, C++, and Python is required
- Be self-motivated and resourceful
- Capable of making significant contributions in a fast-paced environment
- Driven by low-level optimization and performance challenges
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.