About the job
A rapidly-emerging company that sheds light on human mobility and sports performance is looking for a Software Engineer (C++ Nvidia). The selected candidate will be responsible for reading and encoding image streams from GigE cameras. The company provides insight into player development, scouting, tactical analytics, personal skill and performance measures, and academy and squad management. This is a great chance for developers to work with an exceptional firm that is generating game-changing ideas.
- Making improvements to an existing machine learning pipeline
- Reading and encoding GigE camera image streams
- Attempt complicated system-level optimization and resource utilization tasks
- Take part in a product development lifecycle that places a premium on clear specifications, software quality, and performance
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- 5+ years of experience with C++
- Knowledge of DeepStream
- Familiarity with Triton and CUDA
- Proficiency in English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.