About the job
An award-winning, recognized leader in legal content solutions is looking for a Software Engineer. As an experienced engineer, you will work and develop solutions around search relevance and search optimization. The company offers products in various areas such as data and analytics, fraud detection and prevention, identity verification and authentication, etc., and has raised a total funding of $30 mn so far. The selected candidate will join a team of smart, energetic individuals across a wide variety of disciplines and contribute to building solutions that enable businesses and governmental entities to reduce risk and improve decisions that benefit people around the globe.
- Actively participate within the teams to design, develop, test and deploy software
- Define and promote best practices and guidelines to ensure continuous improvement in resilience, quality, scalability, and performance within the team
- Diagnose and fix bugs in the application
- Support the team in building new features, and bringing new tools and ideas to the table
- Write high-quality, efficient, and reusable code
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in search relevance and search optimization
- Proficient in Apache Solr, Java, and Kubernetes
- Nice to have some knowledge of ElasticSearch
- Nice to have some experience in setting up search engines for eCommerce
- Great interpersonal skills
- Team mentality to work together, take risks together, celebrate together and stay humble together
- Demonstrate a passion for web development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.