About the job
A US-based company providing innovative robotics that helps elevate the quality of farming and drive-out harmful chemicals in food production is looking for a Software Developer. The selected candidate will be in charge of building out well-designed applications and carrying out platform integrations. The company is committed to building a future where nutritious food, a healthy world, and regenerative farming are accessible to everyone by leveraging the power of robotic technologies. The company has managed to secure funding worth $95K+ during their Seed round. This will be a full-time role requiring 4+ hours overlap with the US time zone.
- Examine software development approaches in an agile environment and provide feedback for devising improvements
- Look into maintaining, supporting, and enhancing existing systems and platforms
- Stay true to plans and industry standards for troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading systems
- Automate various processes, develop software infrastructure, and contribute to planning
- Collaborate with data scientists, business users, project managers & other engineers to build the required software solutions
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in software development
- Must possess professional experience of working with languages like C++ and C#
- Should have a thorough understanding of technologies like Arduino
- Capability of working on platforms like Linux is essential
- The ability to utilize resources like Visual Studio is highly recommended
- Should possess knowledge of utilizing solutions like Git
- Familiarity with Windows application development is preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.