About the job
One of the widely-recognized and largest socialist organizations in the U.S., is looking to hire a Software Developer (React/Ruby). The selected candidate will work closely with the team in building the application and resolving faulty endpoints. The company has built a community of close to 100k members who are committed to supporting reforms that empower working people. Candidates who want to work with a revolutionary team and make an impact are suitable for this role.
- Identify and solve the most important technical and business problems as part of a very collaborative team
- Build and deploy comprehensive databases, and ensure the responsiveness and scalability of applications
- Plan, design, and execute end-to-end web architecture
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software developer
- Demonstrable experience in React and Ruby
- Familiarity with Express.js
- Proficiency in English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.