About the job
A U.S.-based company that is developing a real-time search engine to help frequent fliers maximizes the value of their points and grab better deals, is looking for an SDET Engineer. The engineer will be in charge of enhancing the overall user experience of the application. The company helps customers to use their credit cards and airline rewards to book better flights for fewer points. The company has managed to successfully secure $1.8mn+ during their Seed round of funding.
- Lead the evaluation, implementation, and deployment of emerging tools and processes
- Participate in debates about architecture and often offer creative ideas
- Define, detail, and scope the technical requirements into solution architectures
- Influence the product roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility for new tasks
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Prolific experience working with Selenium Web Driver and Cypress
- Extensive experience with AWS Administration
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Excellent English communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.