About the job
A rapidly-growing company providing customers with high-quality insurance coverage services at the best prices available over the internet is looking for a Salesforce Developer. The selected candidate will be in charge of building a cloud-based insurance system natively on the Salesforce ecosystem. The U.S.-based company is creating a safe, cloud-based rating system that blends reliable technology with the top insurance choices accessible. This position requires an overlap with the PST/IST time zones.
- Follow the company, as well as the system, rules, and structure ardently
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products
- Help refine the business requirements and evolve the platform
- Build scalable, responsive, and well-documented stacks
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software developer
- Demonstrable experience with Salesforce development
- Prolific knowledge of Apex Programming and Salesforce Lighting Aura Components
- Fluent in written and spoken English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.