About the job
A NASDAQ-listed company that sells and distributes market data and provides equity exchange and market services is looking for a Ruby on Rails Engineer. The engineer will be responsible for identifying opportunities and improving the platform based on data, research, insight, and creativity. The US-based company provides secondary programs to leverage the extensive market experience to develop efficient, demand-driven programs. This role requires some overlap with the EST time zone.
- Ensure developed platform/features meet standards set for reliability, security, scalability, and cost-effectiveness
- Participate in code reviews and act as a point of contact for architecture and cross-team initiatives
- Evaluate and introduce new technologies
- Troubleshoot technical problems and develop software updates and fixes
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Extensive experience with Ruby on Rails ver. 5.1.7+ and Ruby ver. 2.6.2+
- Prolific experience with PostgreSQL, AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Nice to have some knowledge of React
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent collaboration and team-management skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.