About the job
A U.S.-based company that is rethinking the future of transportation by linking intelligent buildings and vehicles to save passengers time is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer. The developer will be responsible for maintaining and executing the end-to-end web architecture of the platform. The company’s last-mile automation solutions is helping users to navigate the new set of commuting challenges. The company has managed to securely raise $3.8 mn+ in funding so far.
- Craft scalable and clean codes
- Document new features for analysis
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems for smooth functioning
- Cooperate with the team to recruit and mentor new engineers
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Extensive experience in Ruby on Rails
- Prolific experience in Python and Flutter
- Fluent in verbal and written English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.