About the job
A fast-growing healthcare company helping to facilitate a more robust and healthier lifestyle through their software is looking for an Android Software Engineer. The engineer will be responsible for keeping up with the development of the native Android framework written in Kotlin. Together with a small, agile team and a quickly growing user base, the company is building an app to effectively coordinate activities between physical therapists and their patients. This will be a short-term role with the possibility to progress into a long-term engagement.
- Envision, design, create, build, and support application features
- Stay up to date with tools, trends, technologies, and frameworks industry-wide
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in Android software development
- Professional experience with mobile development in Android and Kotlin
- Experience building enterprise-scale mobile applications
- Solid coding practices including good design, unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods
- Adaptable, enthusiastic, and willing to take ownership of tasks
- Sound English communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.