About the job
A fast-growing company that is determined to revolutionize the industry and make life easier for parents and schools is looking for a React Native Developer. The developer will be in charge of communicating regularly with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and find new solutions. The startup is tapping into the power of advanced technologies to build a modern carpooling platform for schools. This is a great opportunity for developers who enjoy working in an ambiguous setting while building world-class products.
- Lead the team in building the front-end of the application
- To improve team performance, align company’s goals with engineering best practices
- Participate in conducting code reviews and take inputs from other engineers
- Propose approaches for engineering-related activities and advancements
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience in React Native
- Nice to have 1+ year of experience in XCode and Android studio
- Fluent in verbal and written English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.