About the job
A well-established company that aids in achieving proactive compliance to enforce rules from top to bottom is looking for a React Native Developer. The selected candidate will be responsible for identifying flaws and problems in existing code and proffering reliable solutions. The company’s configurable compliance engine allows for real-time monitoring of an infinite number of elements while being extremely cost-effective. This position requires an overlap with the EST time zone.
- Work with a diverse set of systems and technology to solve challenges from start to finish
- Create efficient, user-friendly apps by using the latest technologies and frameworks
- Examine existing code for flaws and problems
- Clearly record the procedures and code, and interact with the management and technical support teams regularly
- To ensure software scalability, work on design, features, and services
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software developer
- Knowledge of React Native
- Experience in iOS and Android
- Knowledge of location APIs, messaging APIs, and push notifications APIs
- Expertise in clean architecture
- Proficiency in English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.