About the job
An early-stage startup that powers global manufacturing with local expertise, starting with the apparel, home furnishing industries, and delivering in-line intelligence, is looking for a Python Developer. As a developer, you will be responsible for working on the automation and integration of products. The company is led by high-ranking industry executives and aims at building an accessible, cost-effective, and sustainable supply chain. It has raised a fund of $2 mn during the pre-seed round. This is a great chance for developers to work with a fast-scaling company and rise through the ranks.
- Work on the automation and integration of products
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to build easy to understand solutions
- Review software requirements and implement scalable solutions
- Implement security & data protection practices
- Write testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a Python developer
- Extensive experience in Python programming
- In-depth knowledge of Django or a similar framework
- Efficiency in writing complex logic in Python
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.