About the job
A US-based company that is providing a complete platform for healthcare delivery is looking for a Python Developer. The selected candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing reliable, low-latency, and highly performant applications. The company is dedicated to advancing the future of healthcare delivery in order to make it more accessible to everyone. They have managed to secure $490mn+ during their Series E round of funding.
- Plan code and no-code solutions to align development processes with the long-term aim of the company
- Own and lead the development of certain features from the design stage to evaluating actual use in production
- Develop current open-source projects and contribute to them as part of their own platform
- Maintain industry-leading standards to keep time-to-market low and developer satisfaction high.
- Work with small teams at a reasonable pace in three-week cycles
- Adhere to the internally opinionated development methodology
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software developer
- At least 3+ years of experience with Python and Django
- Knowledge of Human Genetics or Clinical Reporting is nice to have
- Should be proactive and appreciate collaborating with groups outside of software development
- Excellent interpersonal and team player skills
- Fluent in English communication
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.