About the job
A NASDAQ-listed company manufacturing world-class electrical vehicles and transportation solutions is looking for an AWS Development Operations Engineer. The selected candidate will be responsible for writing codes and carrying out unit testing rapidly without compromising on quality. The company is determined to build lasting solutions that will reduce the carbon footprint and build a greener world. This position requires some overlap with the PT time zone. The company has successfully managed to secure more than $10 bn in funding so far.
- Automate CI/CD processes for projects in GitLab to AWS using AWS Amplify
- Perform and pick operations and trigger the builds
- Automate the script execution on AWS to support no-touch production deployments
- Work in collaboration with front-end developers and drive product direction
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Extensive experience with AWS Services, Cloudwatch, DynamoDB, and Gitlab
- Nice to have experience with React and Redux
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience working on AWS services, including DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, Amplify, S3, and SNS
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Comfortable writing Shell Scripts
- Knowledge of Bitbucket would be helpful
- Fluent in verbal and written English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.