About the job
A Silicon Valley-based company on a mission to build a one-of-its-kind NFT platform in the Web3 space is looking for a Mobile Developer. The developer must have strong design and front-end skills and will be in charge of showing iOS app screens while building creation tools. The company is building next-gen technologies and experiences leading to the Metaverse. Developers who are eager to learn and be part of a dynamic team building products for massive social impact would be perfect for this position.
- Build dashboards and define metrics that inform success
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of applications
- Collaborate with a variety of teams such as account, product, analytics, and QA teams
- Create a long-term impact on the stack’s direction
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a mobile developer
- Extensive experience in building creation tools, e.g., photo editing, drawing, artworks tools, inserting picture/sound effects, emojis, etc.
- Demonstrable ability to show iOS app screens with a good eye for design
- Solid experience in building creation tools, e.g., photo editing, drawing, artworks tools, inserting picture/sound effects, emojis, etc.
- Prior experience developing and launching apps on either iOS or Android and being well versed in front-end development
- Solid understanding of blockchain technology, NFTs, cryptos, wallets & commerce
- Comprehensive knowledge of the open-source ecosystem, libraries, APIs, etc.
- Hands-on experience building D2C apps & experiences
- Prolific knowledge of US or India market and experience launching products in either of these markets
- Experience in iOS development
- Conversant with developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps (Swift 5.0, SwiftUI, MVP, etc.)
- Profound technical knowledge of Swift for iOS, TestFlight, and XCode
- Competency in software development patterns such as MVC, delegation, and common data structures
- Understanding of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Comprehensive understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem
- Prior experience shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available on the App Store
- Fluent in verbal and written English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.